Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Check out the links just posted!

I have just posted four link which will give a huge boost to our commitment to improve our fitness and find reason and motivation to exercise every day! How are you doing? Be sure and use the linked sites to explore additional subjects of interest that will capture your curiosity and keep you engaged in a life-saving adventure... :)

Today I had a fairly good swim workout focusing on stroke technique over 50 and 100 yard distances. I kept it simple because the last thing I want to do is overdo a bad stroke technique and be forced to unlearn bad habits. I'm lucky to have a nice 25 yard pool for a noon hour workout! I'm reassured that there are many swimming pools now available to everyone and challenge you to find them.

Ciao e alla prossima!

No comments:

Post a Comment